Jeremy is a Wyoming native. He became a lawyer to make life better for real people. You deserve a criminal defense lawyer who believes you're more than a serious charge. That's what you get with Jeremy. He's focused, dedicated, and passionate about his clients and the law.
Jeremy works pro bono with Equal Justice Wyoming and dedicates some of his free time to a few different Wyoming non-profits.
Jeremy has received numerous awards and recognitions, including a 10.0 rating from AVVO, Top 10, and Top 40 criminal attorney ratings.
Above all else, Jeremy wants to deliver peace of mind. He's not afraid to take your fight to court, and he has a track record of success.
- 10 Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Top 10 Lawyers Under 40 – National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Top 10 Lawyers Under 40 – National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Premier 100 Trial Attorney – National Academy of Jurisprudence
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Loyola University Chicago, MA – Bioethics & Health Policy
- Northwest Nazarene University, BS – Biology & Chemistry
Ms. Lazzari has grown up immersed in the Legal Profession. As a child, her father would take her to the different courthouses in Chicago, where she watched him practice law in a myriad of settings and taught her the unique way the law could be used to help people during their hardest times.
After graduating from law school at the University of Wyoming College of Law, Ms. Lazzari opened Lazzari Legal, LLC in Lander, Wyoming, where she has worked tirelessly assisting community members in bettering their lives. Lazzari Legal, LLC dedicates its practice to being available for all clients, from assisting in local Public Defender representation to partnering with law firms around the country on more complex litigation. Whatever your legal issue, Ms. Lazzari will take the time to hear your needs and assist you in any way she can.
Bar Associations and Legal Organizations
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- Fremont County Bar Association
- University of Wyoming College of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Metropolitan State University, B.A./B.S.
- State of Wyoming
- United States District Court of Wyoming
- Wind River Tribal Court