Jeremy is a Wyoming native. He became a lawyer to make life better for real people. You deserve a criminal defense lawyer who believes you’re more than a serious charge. That’s what you get with Jeremy. He’s focused, dedicated, and passionate about his clients and the law.
Jeremy works pro bono with Equal Justice Wyoming and dedicates some of his free time to a few different Wyoming non-profits.
Jeremy has received numerous awards and recognitions, including a 10.0 rating from AVVO, Top 10, and Top 40 criminal attorney ratings.
Above all else, Jeremy wants to deliver peace of mind. He’s not afraid to take your fight to court, and he has a track record of success.
- 10 Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Top 10 Lawyers Under 40 – National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Top 10 Lawyers Under 40 – National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Premier 100 Trial Attorney – National Academy of Jurisprudence